Gods Among Us
A Demigod summons the essence of his divinity to meld with his own being as the two become one creature.
- While fused with his avatar, the Demigod uses the avatar’s physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), but retains his own mental ability scores (Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma).
- The Demigod gains the avatar’s hit points as temporary hit points. When these hit points reach 0, the avatar is dismissed. Whenever the temporary hit points from his avatar would be reduced to 0, the Demigod can, as a free action, sacrifice any number of his own hit points. Each hit point sacrificed this way prevents 1 point of damage done to the avatar (thus preventing the loss of the Demigod’s temporary hit points), preventing the avatar from being dismissed.
- The Demigod uses the avatar’s base attack bonus, and gains the avatar’s natural armor bonuses. The Demigod also gains access to the avatar’s special abilities and the avatar’s evolutions.
- The Demigod is still limited to the avatar’s maximum number of natural attacks.
- While fused, the Demigod He counts as both his original type and as an outsider for any effect related to type.
- Neither the Demigod nor the avatar can be targeted separately, as they are fused into one creature.
- The Demigod and avatar cannot take separate actions.
- While fused with his avatar, the Demigod can use all of his own abilities and gear.